One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which colleges/universities offer Admission Full Scholarship in Disaster courses?
Rhonex Rhonex Member Join date: Mar, 2010 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Expert For 3 years now I have finally found a site like this one, only that I am not an Indian. I am a Malawian man aged 36,currently holding Bsc Renewable Energy and Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I was once a floods disaster victim and I am currently working in disaster response department in the military. I want to study Msc Disaster Management but I cannot manage to pay for the costs and I am therefore looking for institutions globally that I can simultaneously apply for both admission and scholarship. Please help. Yours Sincerely Rhonex Tembo.
  • August 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many Universities offering Postgraduate Risk Management courses. You should apply to the universities for scholarships, as each university has its own grant and requirements.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Which colleges/universities offer Admission Full Scholarship in Disaster courses?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.