One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country is best for Aerospace Engg.? I have a good grade and am expecting a good GRE score.
Shalem Pravas Valaparla profile image Shalem Pravas Valaparla Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I am pursuing my 3rd year in B.Tech ME. and currently Ihave a cgpa of 9.0. I am looking to do aerospace engg. I wanted to know which country and university will be best in terms of research and employability. Also, With a good GRE score will I be eligible for a scholarship?
  • December 02, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You have maintained a good GPA; Universities in USA are popular in Aerospace Engineering.  University of Michigan, University of Southern California, Stanford University, Texas A&M University, Dwight Look College of Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, University of Colorado - Boulder, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Massachusetts Institute Of Technology - M.I.T  are very good in Aerospace Engineering In USA. You need to score well in your GRE as well. You can also try University At Buffalo, The State University of New York, West Virginia University, Iowa State University.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Which country is best for Aerospace Engg.? I have a good grade and am expecting a good GRE score. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.