One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which country is best for pursuing higher education in food technology? Is there any scholarship available?
Priyanka Kaushim Priyanka Kaushim Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I am studying b tech in food technology from Delhi university, india. i wants to know more about getting higher education in food tech. like scholarship, colleges/University etc. In terms of placements,course fee,possibility to work all round the world,which would be better? is there also any exam for this
  • October 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Morning Priyanka,

You have asked loads of questions but provided very little information of yours. Suppose you wish to marry; will the boy not look at your profile like you will do of his. Similar is the case with foreign university and same is the case with we counselors. 

For scholarship and list of universities check UNIGURU website. Some universities offers scholarship to merit based application the detail of which will be available on the university website. Recent trend has been for USA and Australia for food technology. Placements opportunities are available in both these countries but it will finally depend on you (how you perform in your studies, your networking skills, interview presentation, etc.). If you plan for Australia you will have to take IELTS and for USA you need to take GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. It will cost you around INR 12 - 15 lacs for a year with tuition, accommodation, and living expenses in a reasonable university. The duration of the program could range from 1.5 years to 2 years.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Nani Ankha profile image Nani Ankha Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I'm an agriculture graduate student can I still opt for food technology for my masters and phd?

Add a quick reply to 'Which country is best for pursuing higher education in food technology? Is there any scholarship available? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.