One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country is best to study undergrad law?
Aalia Gupta Aalia Gupta Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I'm in 12th grade, and I'd like to know which country I can study LLB in, and stay on to work in. Thank you.

• August 13, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Aalia,

There are many study destinations you can explore (Singapore, Australia, US, UK, Malaysia, Sweden, Canada, Nedtherlands, Scotland and Ireland). There are quite a lot of options to study Law. But the UK and US has the best colleges in the world in terms of world Uni rankings. In the US, you have Yale University and Stanford University which are known for their law degrees. In UK, you have the UCL that you can explore. In Singapore, you have the NUS - National University of Singapore which offers a law degree. There are plenty of options to choose from. Singapore is a good place to study in, but finding work post graduation might be a tad bit difficult. But with good grades from a good college you could surely stand a good chance at getting jobs there.

If you are looking for good, free guidance on your study abroad plans, you should register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India - -- where you'll get free advice on law courses and study destinations.

Team Hotcourses India (formerely Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'Which country is best to study undergrad law?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.