One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country is better for Aeronautical engineering.
Sanket Auti Sanket Auti Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I a m doing Mechanical engineering now and wold like to do my PG in Aeronautical engineering. which country is better USA or Germany. And in which country will it be easy for me to get admission in a good college?
  • March 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Germany and USA are good countries to pursue Aerospace. France could be another good option to consider. In general, German Universities require about 80%  marks in UG to apply and competitive exams like GRE and TOEFL will add weightage to the application. 

In the US, there are several good Universities which offer Aeronautical or Aerospace programs. A GRE of 300 plus and a good Undergraduate degree will help you get admissions. US has some of the biggest Aircraft Engine making firms like General Electric, Rolls Royce, Honey Well, Pratt & Witney, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Motorola space and Systems, etc, and is a great place to learn and get employment. 

The German Aerospace Industries Association has 190 members represent the interests of an industrial sector, which owing to international technology leadership and worldwide success has become a significant driver of economic growth in Germany. Combining almost all strategic key technologies, the German aerospace industry achieves a turnover of currently 24.7 billion euros with a directly employed labor force of around 95,400. So look for good Universities in Germany as well. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which country is better for Aeronautical engineering.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.