One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Which country should I choose and uni?
Dk Patel Dk Patel Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hey guys i want to do my MBA from a foreign country but m confused where to go please guide me which one is better Australia or UK and any particular university?

• February 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Depending on your need you need and budget you need to choose your country. PR options are not liberal in UK. If you need to know the University that suits your profile, please provide us your GPA and your budget, we can help you. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Dk Patel Dk Patel Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I have got 3.6 gpa in BBA and about budget trully speaking i want a fromidible university with slightly low fee......

Farzana Tumpa profile image Farzana Tumpa Contributor Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 190

I will suggest to choose USA. U.S. is still better than many other countries - for various reasons - the history & the current scenario of which I am not going in for details. You can research on top  universities with ivyties to discover universities which are best for you, and also consult national rankings of universities in your chosen destination. These will be wonderful places to meet international applicant.  On this website, you can find information and follow universities from around the world, connect with students and get advice from the fellow community and Alumni. It will definitely help you to reach your destination

Add a quick reply to 'Which country should I choose and uni?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.