One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Which country should i prefer for mba
Sai Gowtham Sai Gowtham Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

i completd my b.com(comp),iam waiting for results i would like to pursue mba in abroad,so which country should i prefer to do mba ?

Am i eligible to study mba in us?with b.com,if i eligible what are the requirements to apply

• March 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (10)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

US Universities need 16 years of education to be eligible for applying to master's degree. If you are aspiring to do MBA in USA, u need to do one year program, also most of the good Universities in USA will need 2 years of managerial work experience. 

Singapore can be a good option. Singapore has emerged as an upcoming destination for further studies for Indian students wanting to go and study abroad but do not want to be too far away from their home country, also Management courses are good in Singapore. 

Click the link below to find the list of Universities offering MBA in Singapore

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/singapore/postgraduate/human-resources-courses/loc/168/slevel/3/cgory/d5-3/sin/ct/programs.html 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Shreya Das profile image Shreya Das Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 6 Points: 60

I have been hunting for various colleges in the foriegn lands but I am very confused as to which countries offer good MBA courses. I have heard that Australia, UK and Singapore are good places to apply for MBA but I am not able to make a decision. Please help!

Sai Joshi profile image Sai Joshi Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

There are a lot of visa issues happening in UK currently. Students are being sent back and hence I feel you must avoid UK as of now. Australia and Singapore are one of the best places to study MBA. In fact, Australian degree provides job benefits as well. 

Shreya Das profile image Shreya Das Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 6 Points: 60

Yeah? What is so special about an Australian degree? Also what is the scenario in Singapore currently?

Sai Joshi profile image Sai Joshi Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

One of my close friends who was studying there told me, when you are studying in Australia, you get a part time work permit which helps you a lot in managing your finances, also companies there give preference to students with Australian degrees. Singapore is one of the safest cities for students and even they provide 16 hours of work permit while pursuing a particular course. As well all know studying abroad gets pretty expensive and hence work permit helps you earn some extra money. 

Add a quick reply to 'Which country should i prefer for mba'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.