One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which course shall I select? BSc Agriculture, MBA with 8 years of experience. 5 yrs industry experience and 3 years academic experience as assistant professor in management institute.
Rajeev Gopinathan profile image Rajeev Gopinathan Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which course shall I select? BSc Agriculture, MBA with 8 years of experience.5 yrs industry experience and 3 years academic experience as assistant professor in management institute. Can I go for a PhD in Management in countries like Australia, Newzealand or Canada with my current experience? I do not plan to take GRE/GMAT . If I go for a masters course in related areas of management, which course would get me a good job?
  • April 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You have not mentioned what level you have been working and what title do you hold during your 5 years of industry experience. Similarly your role as assistant professor in management institute will be important for admission in PhD in Management. Further have you written articles in leading newspaper or have got your thesis published in international journal is all important for PhD?

Regarding major selection, you are quite mature enough to know your interest area and jobs are available provided you can prove yourself in the area of your interest. I wish you very best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which course shall I select? BSc Agriculture'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.