One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I'm looking to learn contemporary guitar and music production. I don't know which level course to look at.
Fiona Channon profile image Fiona Channon Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a mature student looking to learn contemporary guitar and music production. I don't know which level course to look at. I don't have any musical qualifications but years of experience. Please advise. I live in Surrey
  • February 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Fiona, you can start with a craft/vocational/diploma/certificate/bachelor’s course. Check out the list of English institutions offering contemporary guitar and music production courses. Please download the prospectus for more information and also apply directly online.

Add a quick reply to 'I'm looking to learn contemporary guitar and music production. I don't know which level course to look at.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.