One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which institute is better for GRE? The Princeton review (Hyderabad) or Dilip Oaks ( Pune )?
Sudesh G profile image Sudesh G Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please tell me which institute is good for GRE exam?
  • August 13, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Princeton Review is one of the Best places for GRE preparation. One of the reasons why I recommend Princeton Review is the reason that several students of mine have gone through their program and have got excellent scores ( several of my students have 320 plus scores). And the other reason is they are backed by Princeton Review USA and faculty in India is assessed continously by the US team. 

I cannot comment of Dilip Oaks as I have no previous experience with them in the past or any student from them approaching me in the past. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which institute is better for GRE? The Princeton review (Hyderabad) or Dilip Oaks ( Pune )?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.