One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
which is best country for abroad study after 12
Kishan Prajapati profile image Kishan Prajapati Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 20

Hi , now i am in 12 science PCM. I want to complete my study abroad with nanotechnology. Which country is best for study & have low leaving & studying cost.

• June 18, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Dear Kishan, 

Greetings of the Day. 

Thank you for queries. This is one of best course which you can look out for and country can be decided on the basis of your budget and other factors. Please share your contact details or contact me on 011-49196901 or shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in

Regards

Shikha S

Poonam Rawat profile image Poonam Rawat Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hi Kishan,

If you find the best country for complete your education so ukraine is the best finest cuontry for abroad study after complete 12th. Ukriane is one of the amazing country of europe dealing with various type of engineering colleges and medical courses.

Aryan Pawar Aryan Pawar Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hi,

usa, canada are most populer countries to study after 12th for getting information about USA check msmbainusa and for canada chcek degreefromcanada

Add a quick reply to 'which is best country for abroad study after 12'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.