One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which is better for MBA, -MDIS or EASB
Leizel Anne Figuerrez Leizel Anne Figuerrez Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am applying for MBA and I am not yet decided to where should I pursue my MBA. I am choosing between MDIS University of Sunderland and EASB Heriot Watt University? Please give me a comparison of the two or any details which can help me in choosing. Thank you very much.
  • September 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Few Highlights of MDIS Sunderland MBA are:- 

The 2nd largest university in UK & the University was nominated for University of the Year in 2013 (Times Higher Education Awards)with 80,000 students

EASB is also a good University but when compare to MDIS, I believe MDIS is a better choice...

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Few Highlights of MDIS Sunderland MBA are:- The 2nd largest university in UK & the University was nominated for University of the Year in 2013 (Times Higher Education Awards)with 80,000 students EASB is also a good University but when compare to MDIS, I believe MDIS is a better choice...

Add a quick reply to 'Which is better for MBA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.