One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which is better US or UK for Economics courses?
Dashrath Kale Dashrath Kale Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University. I want to study further. Which country is better to study US or UK, comparing fees, living cost, part time work, etc. I am from middle class family and financially handicapped so I will have to take scholarship. Is there any scholarship which gives 100% fees of course? Suggest me Universities and Colleges also. How much score is required in GRE?
  • January 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

US and UK provides good economic graduation courses, both the countries are high in fee and living cost. For Part time work: 20 hours per week is granted for international students.

Scholarship differ from each universities, it depends upon previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on academic performance in the 1st term your son will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then he shall be eligible for the same. None of the universities provide full scholarship until and unless your overall graduation score are very high and also depend upon the university admission team.

You will be expected to hold minimum score of 310 in GRE. Since, you have not mentioned your choice of degree; you can find the list of universities generalized in graduate degree in USA and UK for economic courses. For further clarification email at

Add a quick reply to 'Which is better US or UK for Economics courses?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.