One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which is better UTS or UNSW for masters in IT ?
Bharadwaj Sampath profile image Bharadwaj Sampath Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi , I have received offer letters from uts and unsw for a 2 yr masters program.i want to know which one is better in terms of placements and the pay scale .And does any of the unis offer a paid internship ? Cost wise UNSW costs me more where as i have got a 2000$ off for the first sem in uts. Thanks Bharadwaj Sampath
  • February 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630
Hi Bharadwaj, both UTS and UNSW are good universities. Congrats on the scholarship from UTS. I think it will be good if you join UTS and utilise your scholarship effectively for it to be renewed next year. In regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are sceptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.

Add a quick reply to 'which is better UTS or UNSW for masters in IT ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.