One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Which is the best college for Pastry and Baking?
Dushyany Bist Dushyany Bist Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know the world's top colleges related to Pastry and baking in New Zealand, Australia, U.K and Singapore. Would like to know the details related to Course curriculum, duration, fees and job prospects.
  • June 14, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Pastry and Baking Diploma is offerred at SHATEC in Singapore, one of the top Culinary schools in Singapore. In NZ and Australia, you can try LeCordon Bleu, which has a campus at Sydney and in New Zealand at Wellington. 

The duration will be very according to the school. Singapore SHATEC is a 1.5 year course and cost will be in the range of about 10 to 12,000 Sing Dollars ( apprx 5 lakhs to 8 lakhs). It will be expensive in Australia and NZ and I guess you need to budget about 20 lakhs for a good course. 

Opportunites are very good and most students will find placements in those countries and chances to become PR as well. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Dear

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

As you know post study work visa is an important factor to get work after study. The hot desitination for students where you can get work visa after study such as Canada , NZ and Australia. In Singapore if you manage to get a job offer after study then only you will be able to stay there and work.

UK

FdSc Foundation Degree Baking Technology Management- London South Bank University
Also some colleges in UK does have Patisserie and Confectionery NVQ Level 3 (CG)

Canada

Certificate -Baking & Pastry Arts- Algonquin College (SPP)- 1 yr

If you require any further details do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck.

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service
Sajid Dar profile image Sajid Dar Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

TO whom it may concern.

plz let me know any college in singapore related to bachelors degree in pastry and baking arts ???

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Hi Sajid,

Greetings from hotcoursse!

Are you looking for Diploma options or degree courses?

There are good optins in Singapore for the course you are looking up at but before we can advise you further, you need to send us your complete profile so that we can help you out further.

Plz email the same at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in so that we can assist you.

Look forward.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Which is the best college for Pastry and Baking?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.