One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
which is the best country for MBA ?
Vidhu Krishnan profile image Vidhu Krishnan Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my graduation from India.At present,I am looking for higher studies in any abroad countries.Which is the best country for MBA (1 year) with stay back options and oppurtunities?I want to work after completing MBA.How easy for a student for getting a job in abroad?Also,I heard Denmark is good for job .
  • May 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vidhu, USA, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand are good for any Masters programs as most of these countries offer an extra year or two for you to stay back and look for jobs. Ireland is the latest to join the bandwagon where after a 1 year Masters, you will get one year visa extension and seek to find jobs. In general, it is easy to find jobs in Ireland. PR and Citizenships are also possible later. 

You can also look at MBA programs in New Zealand where 1 year PG Diploma ( level 7 and above) programs will get you a one year visa. Similarly some of the Advanced diploma or Grad Diploma programs in Canada will also give you visa extensions from 1 to 3 years. 

Europe is opening up and countries like Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden have partially opened some Masters but in general admissions to go to europe are extremely tough and want students with excellent academic background. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20

what about if we pursue MBA from Malaysia? and Malaysian degree is how much valuable in India?

Add a quick reply to 'which is the best country for MBA ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.