One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which is the best economic university providing masters degree in chemical engineering or petrochemical engineering
Ranjeeth Nair profile image Ranjeeth Nair Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am confused! i want to know that which is the best university provides the masters degree at an economis fee. also i want to know about the parttime job availability?? please help me!
  • September 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, New Zealand has only a limited number of Universities which offers Chemical Engineering. Check University of Auckland and University of Canterbury for Masters in Chemical. The course fees will be in the range of about 25,000$ ( approx 10 to 11 lakhs per year). You can work part time and opportunities to find work and later applying for PR are quite high. 

Alternatively, you can look at TUM Germany, Singapore campus offers a 1.5 years MS in Chemical Engg and the program has an association with BASF, the largest Chemical firm in the world. But the requirements are quite tough and reuqires only students with 80% marks in UG. 

You can also try for University of Twente in Netherlands, which runs a 2 year Masters in Chemical engineering and also requires students with atleast 75 % plus marks to be eligible. 

Chemical engineers can also look at areas like MS in petroleum Engineering which is offerred in the Dubai campus of Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.  The program has a high chances of jobs in Middle East.

All the best.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'which is the best economic university providing masters degree in chemical engineering or petrochemical engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.