One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which MBA course are offered and the expected expenses?
Preet Kaur Preet Kaur Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which MBA courses are offered in universities abroad and which course should go for as I have done B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Secondly, I want ask the fee and the hospitality charges.
  • December 02, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

There are lots of specializations offered in MBA, 

1) Finance 

2) Marketing 

3) Human Recourse (HR)

4) International Business (IB)

5) Operations

6) Information Technology (IT)

7) Supply Chain Management

8) Rural Management

9) Agri Business Management

10) Health Care Management

Since you have completed B.Tech in Electronics and communication, you can go for supply chain management or if you want to change your stream, you can choose to apply any of these. Most of the universities will look for a good honors degree, some Universities will look for work experience as well. Check with the entry requirements before you apply. Also, prepare with documents like Statement of purpose, Letters of recommendation, and transcripts. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

Dear Preet

Greetings from Uniguru 

Thank you for your query .

Good to know that you have decided tp pursue a MBA in New zealand 

I hope you are aware that most MBA programs require 2 yrs relevant full time work experience post Bachelors . You need to 

take the gmat test and the toefl test as well 

You can either opt for MBA or a techno management program 

Here are the MBA universities in New Zealand ant their costs for your reference 

URL ....

Hope this answers your query 

Biruda Virkud

Admisison Advisor

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global

Add a quick reply to 'Which MBA course are offered and the expected expenses?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.