One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
which one is better MBA or MS in hospitality/hotel management?
Rohit Rajput Rohit Rajput Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hi,I'm right now pursuing bachelors in hotel management from lucknow university and after graduation I'm willing to do MBA or MS in hospitality/hotel management from uk.So can you suggest me which degree will be good for me in terms of a decent high paying salary and etc.

• July 17, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Rakitha Dissanayake Rakitha Dissanayake Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 25

HI.

I like to do Diploma Hotel Management.Which Is The Best school??

Rakitha Dissanayake Rakitha Dissanayake Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 25

Hi.

i like to do diploma Hotel Management.please tell me which is the best school?

thank you

Grace Singh profile image Grace Singh Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 9 Points: 90

Hey Rakitha and Rohit,

Hey Anupam,

I have completed my studies in the UK and I do have quite an extensive knowledge about the education system and universities in the UK.

I have been through the whole process of delimma and I understand ergo I would not mind helping you out incase you need some advice. In case you need any help feel free to email me at aparnagracesingh@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Grace

Annie Smith profile image Annie Smith Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hi,

From my point of view hotel management will be better option if you like to cook food. 

Thanks

Stunited

Add a quick reply to 'which one is better MBA or MS in hospitality/hotel management?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.