One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which one to pick FIU or Suny Binghamton?
Nikita Arora profile image Nikita Arora Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi! I have got through both Florida International University and Suny Binghamton. FIU offers a one year International MBA while SUNY offers a 2year. I have got a scholarship from FIU but FIU doesn’t allow students to work at all while Binghamton hasn’t given any scholarship though it allows students to work. Please help me choose between the 2. Thanks!!
  • May 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I am biased towards Florida International University as it offers scholarship and it is one year program. You will save the time and money in FIU and will be out in the industry to work after one year. On-campus and off-campus jobs are not that great in terms of profile as well as pay. You need to check the course curriculum and email professors to know more about the program before making confirm choice. 

All the Best!

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which one to pick FIU or Suny Binghamton?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.