One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Which Post Graduate Dilploma course is in demand in Canada for getting job.
Umang Paladia profile image Umang Paladia Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Kindly advise me which Post Graduate Diploma course is in demand for getting job in Canada.

I am in last  of Petroleum Engineering and intend to pesue Post Graduate  in Project Management. Kindly advise will this course OK or which course I should join for getting job and settling in Canada.

Umang

• September 02, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (3)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 24 Points: 325

Dear Umang

Greetings!!

Post graduate Diploma in Project Management would be very basic program and you may or may not get visa for this course. I would request you to please share your contact number so that we can discuss about your course contents studied and suggest you the program accordingly. If you are willing to mail me the information, please do not hesitate to write at neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Umang Paladia profile image Umang Paladia Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Madam,

What are the reasons for not getting Visa for study in Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management,.

If the above program is not suitable for study then which PG Diploma I should apply and I can get job in the same field after completion of the course.

I intend to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management of One Year after completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Project .

Umang

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 24 Points: 325

Hi Umang

Thank you for your reply.

I tried calling you but unfortunately could  not get through your number. Please suggest me a good time to speak to you and explain the requirements of Colleges and Canada High Commission.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'Which Post Graduate Dilploma course is in demand in Canada for getting job.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.