One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which school to choose for MS in CS?
Vivek Sharma Vivek Sharma Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have admit from University of Texas at Arlington and visa also done for same but now i got admit from Arizona state university also. So,please help me to choose which university keeping in mind about part-times,course-curriculum and jobs after completion of the course.
  • November 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vivek,as you have done with your visa process for University of Texas at Arlington I prefer you to go with the same university and it is not advice to go for the other option. Regarding the course it is highly recognized and if you need any further information you can directly mail at anytime to the respective department for the same. You can work 20hrs per week as part-time and the there are lots of job opportunity are available where you can get the information from the university career department.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Which school to choose for MS in CS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.