One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which state & University is easy to enter for Nepalese students?
Sapan Hamal profile image Sapan Hamal Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Which State is affordable & which university is cheapest for Nepalese students? I want to study Undergraduate in Broadcasting/Media Studies? In which university/state i should apply where the possibility of getting visa will be higher?
  • June 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You have mentioned USA as your preferred country for studies. Thou USA is the most sought after destination for studies abroad, it is expensive and further you need to prove you are genuine in your study & regarding funds availability during your USA student visa interview. I wish to mention that USA offers lot of scholarship at UG level and it is mostly based on your SAT I score. So, if you get good SAT I score you probably may find USA study affordable.

The easiest country for you to study Broadcasting/Media Studies will be Singapore and Malaysia as there the funds requirements for studies are reasonably low and the visa process is comparatively easy. 

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which state & University is easy to enter for Nepalese students?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.