One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
which studies can fetch a good amount of money after the course
Subham Dwivedi Subham Dwivedi Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 2
i want to study abroad.i want to know that which studies can fetch a good amount of money after the course?
  • February 20, 2013

Replies (2)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Subham, in regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are skeptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.All streams are good but generally professional courses like medicine, law, engineering, business management are considered to be high paying jobs.

You can check out the list of American universities  download their prospectus for more information and also apply online.

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Subham, Your interest is paramount and so choose something which suits your personal interest. In general, all professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Law, Business can get you good jobs and help with big salaries. You can look at US, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, etc for your Higher Education. Seek advice from a Professional education adviser or do a Psychometric Test to understand where your interest lies, if you are still confused about what you what to do.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' which studies can fetch a good amount of money after the course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.