One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which the best college for mechanical abroad?
Niranjan Fed Niranjan Fed Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am from a remote town and i need to know where i can pursue my engineering abroad in an efficiency manner by using scholarship give some good colleges in world
  • December 02, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Niranjan,

If you need good advice from us than you should always provide your details and should provide your budget for studies abroad.

I do lot of USA counseling and will prefer the same over others. I find USA is quite flexible and allows study to work during studies as well as Optional Practical Training (OPT) of 1 year is available where you are allowed to work full time. Further long term settlement is possible in USA.

USA also offers lot of scholarship but these are merit based and you need good profile and a good GRE score.

I cannot provide any universities without knowing your profile and without proper research.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which the best college for mechanical abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.