One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which universita is best for visa?
Kartheek Amaraneni profile image Kartheek Amaraneni Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which is university is best to go for VISA. 1. State University (3000$ scholarship and I 20 in hand). 2. University of Louisiana at Lafayette (waiting for I20 . will come by end of June.) should I wait for Louisiana I 20 or better to go with St.Cloud State university. Suggest me guys please. Thanks in Advance. My main concern is about visa. So which university is better for VISA . SCSU or ULL
  • May 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

It would be a better option to wait for the I-20 of Louisiana which is far better University than St. Cloud University.  As regards the visa is concerned, your academic profile and scores are more important than the University you choose.  Defenitely, Louisiana has the edge.

Wishing you all the very best.

R. Ramesh

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy

Add a quick reply to 'which universita is best for visa?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.