One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which universities accept Transfer Student system
Zainab Halai profile image Zainab Halai Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which university can accept me as a transfer student. I have currently completed two years in Bsc. Physiotherapy in Tanzania and would love to continue my studies somewhere abroad but only to universities which will accept me as a transfer as I don't want to waste much time. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Zainab
  • November 24, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Zainab, Nanyang Polytechnic and National University of Singapore have options for student transfer. As an international student you will be transferred to start from first semester and not between semesters of an academic year. You can contact Nanyang Polytechnic , Mon-Thurs : 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Fri - 9.00 am to 5:30 pm on +65 6455 0500 or email on isr@nyp.edu.sg and National University of Singapore, Mondays to Thursdays: 8.30am to 6.00pm, Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm on + 65 6516 1010 or email on financialaid@nus.edu.sg

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'which universities accept Transfer Student system '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.