One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which universities and session should i target?
Ayush Gupta Ayush Gupta Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have given my gre last sunday itself..and scored a 310 split score 161 quant 149 verbal..m planning to pursue MIS ..can you suggest the best universities whr i can get admission...and also there is a confusion between US and CANADA ..where should i land up..?
  • January 26, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ayush, GRE is not a sole criteria to shortlist Universities. Universities will look into your credentials such as GRE, IELTS/TOEFL, GPA, Extra/ Co curricular, SOP/LOR docs. However with your score you can aim for Canadian Universities like University of Alberta, University of Waterloo, University Ottawa ,McGill University, University of Toronto. You can find US Universities list for MIS in Uniguru website. North America is the conventional destination for the students who want to establish their career in Information System .Silicon Valley has highly developed multinationals such as Apple, Intel, Hewlett-Packard and AMD are located in this Valley. Besides the fact there are many ranked universities for MIS spread over this zone. Hope this helps. Goodluck !

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'which universities and session should i target?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.