One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which university is best for me to study project management?
Pratibha Ghimire Pratibha Ghimire Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done MBA major with finance with 3.1 CGPA..... I have done 3 yrs bachelors degree. I want to post graduate in project mangement in US. What are the criteria and what would be best for me ????? thank u
  • January 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

The general entry requirements would be a good previous degree and good IELTS/TOEFL score; however some universities may expect relevant work experience. You have to choose the list of universities that match best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial statements. Then you have to submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters Courses in project management

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'which university is best for me to study project management?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.