One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
which university is best for me?
Utkarsh Jaiswal profile image Utkarsh Jaiswal Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir, i applied to cardiff university, the university of reading, newcastle university and queen's university Belfast for business management i want to be an entrepreneur pl help me in final selection i am in big dilemma. i am applying for Undergraduate course.
  • July 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

The top 25 universities in the UK are all good universities and you could do your under graduation in any of these.

From the university you have selected, University of Reading and Cardiff University are the better ones. And if you are looking at being in Central England, you could look at Manchester or Nottingham.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Selvin Noel David Selvin Noel David Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 70 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

In reply to your question I would like to state that you need to identify the right University based on the following criteria

Course Content - Look into the course structure over the period of all 3 years and look at it offers a unique knowledge base

Ratings - The following is the overall ratings for the 3 Universities you mentioned

23rd Rank - University of Newcastle, 25th Rank is Queens University Belfast, 32nd Rank is University of Reading and 3th Rank is Cardiff University. This is the overall University Rank.

Business School Rankings are as below

12th Rank is Cardiff University, 20 th Rank is University of Newcastle, 21st Rank is University of Reading and 49th Rank is Queens University Belfast.

All the Ranking is done through Times UK Good University Guide 2013.

Tuition Fees and Scholarship - while selecting your University also give weightage to the tuition fees and Scholarship that each of the Universities have given you.

Industry Links - Look into the Industry links that the University has so that you would not only get theoritical knowledge but would be enriched with practical aspects of learining through these links

Hope these inputs help you make a good decision. All the very best to you. 

Selvin Noel David | Counsellor Overseas Education

Add a quick reply to 'which university is best for me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.