1 800 103 2581
- April 28, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Add a quick reply to 'Which university is best to do master degree in Renewable Energy?'
Hi, Try, University of Twente in Netherlands which offers an excellent Renewable Eergy program called Masters of Sustainable Energy Technology and //www.utwente.nl/set/. The program in Netherlands focuses on the following specilisations
▪ Energy efficiency
▪ Fuel cells and blue energy
▪ Materials and systems
▪ Mico-chp, heat pumps and storage systems
▪ Smart grids
▪ Solar Energy
▪ Solar fuels
▪ Sustainable energy and society
▪ Water footprints and Energy use
▪ Wind energy
The best university for this is UPES, Dehradun.