One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which university is best to do master degree in Renewable Energy?
Arul Lakshmanan profile image Arul Lakshmanan Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I am planning to do masters degree in Renewable Energy abroad. I wish to know the list of universities that provide the same. It may be in any country. Thanks, Arul
  • April 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Try, University of Twente in Netherlands which offers an excellent Renewable Eergy program called Masters of Sustainable Energy Technology and //www.utwente.nl/set/. The program in Netherlands focuses on the following specilisations

▪ Biomass

▪ Energy efficiency

▪ Fuel cells and blue energy

▪ Materials and systems

▪ Mico-chp, heat pumps and storage systems

▪ Smart grids

▪ Solar Energy

▪ Solar fuels

▪ Sustainable energy and society

▪ Water footprints and Energy use

▪ Wind energy

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Smart Advisor profile image Smart Advisor Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

The best university for this is UPES, Dehradun.

Add a quick reply to 'Which university is best to do master degree in Renewable Energy?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.