One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which university is better for me?
Satya Gokani profile image Satya Gokani Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an Indian student. I completed my Engineering in Biotechnology in 2010 with GPA of 3.6 out of 4. Then I’ve given GMAT with score of 480, GRE with 301(out of 340), and TOEFL with 82 score. I want to go for master’s course in Biotechnology or Genetics. Please can you guide me with universities where I can apply! I want to start from January term. I also need some guidance about procedure for admission. Thank you.
  • July 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA for Postgraduate in Biotechnology. There are universities like University of San Francisco offers a Professional Science Master's Degree in Biotechnology, Fairleigh Dickinson University offers MS - Medical Technology, Marywood University offers M.S.- Biotechnology. For Genetics you have University of California, Los Angeles that offers MS Genetics, Stanford University offers Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling. You need to do self search, and select the university based on the subject interest and apply.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Which university is better for me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.