One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which University is good for MS in Mechanical Engg?
Guru Prasad Reddy profile image Guru Prasad Reddy Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which University should I prefer for doing MS in USA??
  • October 08, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Guru, based on your profile only I can suggest you the list of Universities in USA for Ms in Mechanical Engineering. But here the few list of Universities - Massachusetts Inst Of Technology, University Of Michigan, California Institute Technology, University Of Texas At Austin, Texas A&m University, Purdue University, Carnegie Mellon University, North Carolina State University, Ohio State University, Michigan State University, University Of Arizona, Oklahoma State University, University Of Iowa, Arizona State University, Iowa State University, University Of Kentucky, University Of Kansas. You can also find more University options in Uniguru website and submit the online application for the same.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Which University is good for MS in Mechanical Engg?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.