One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which university is good rated for visa?
Rajendar Rao Veerla profile image Rajendar Rao Veerla Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi , I am (B.pharm) applied for 3 universities, I got admission from all of them 1. ARKANSAS TECH UNIVERSITY MS health informatics 2. LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY MS biomedical sciences 3. NATIONAL UNIVERSITY MBA health care Please let me know which has good visa rating and how to answer visa questions for that university? Regards Rajendar rao V
  • June 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Rajenda Rao,

I find the programs (Health informatics/ Biomedical/ Heath care) you have been selected are different for each of the three universities from whom you have receive the I-20. This could be a concern for you more than the choice of USA Universities.

The visa counselor wants to know the genuine of your study and further likes to see that you have sufficient finance and sound reason for coming back to home country after your education.

You have not mentioned your profile but any university which can link your profile (education qualification and work experience) is a better choice for you.

Few of the common USA visa interview questions for you are:

Why USA?

Why particular university?

Why don't you do this program in India?

What are your career plans?

Why scope do you see in the program after your study?

Why do you think you will come back to India?

What is your GRE score?

Why is your GRE score low?

What is your TOEFL score?

Why is your TOEFL score low? or Why have you not taken your TOEFL or Why have you taken IELTS?

How many universities have you applied?

How many acceptances?

Who is your sponsor?

What does your sponsor do?

What is your bank balance?

Your bank balance is not sufficient to cover your cost of education?

What is your cost of education?

Have you booked your accommodation?

Why have you not booked your accommodation?

Where do you plan to say?

Do you have anyone in USA?

When is you program starting?

When do you plan to go?

Have you booked your air tickets?

What is the course structure of your program?

Have you corresponded with your professor?

What type of correspondence have you done with your professor?

What grades did you achieve in your last qualification?

Your academic grades are low?

Any other questions related to your profile, related to your sponsor and your university choice or program choice?

It is difficult to train for student visa interview on this platform and I suggest you to take guidance of good visa counselor.

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Which university is good rated for visa?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.