One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which University to choose or prefer?
Naushil Talavia Naushil Talavia Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 9 Points: 35

Hi,

I have got acceptance letter from University of Sourthern Queensland (USQ) at toowoomba campus and University of South Australia (UniSA) at adelaide campus so which university should i prefer as both campus are regional ?

• March 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Most of the Indian students prefer to go to USQ as they are focused on providing students with quality education. There are lots of 'On campus' job opportunities available and you can enroll yourself in the Career and Employment team where the university will coordinate and engage the students to the prospective employers. Enroll at USQ and get a credit to your degree.  As discussed earlier finalize the university at the earliest and keep in touch with us for any other guidance.

Naushil Talavia Naushil Talavia Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 9 Points: 35

Thank you mam for your kind reply. Information you provided will keep in mind while selecting University and yeah would  like to associate with uniguru. 

Add a quick reply to 'Which University to choose or prefer?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.