One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Which universty provide scolarship for international student with under graduate programme
Masud Rana profile image Masud Rana Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Truly I am interested to study in USA, Canada or other fast world country .Please u give me some instruction how can i apply and what type of requirement they want .and u also suggest me that their tuition fees food cost and living cost and Can I do any part time job beside my study .
  • June 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hello Masud. It depends on the course that you apply for...

And, If you want to get started with the application process.. you can go with Apply online service from Uniguru.. Where in you will be guided through 5 stages..

And check out the link for complete list of Universities offering undergraduate courses abroad . you can find more deatils on course, fee etc...

Saciid Abdilahi profile image Saciid Abdilahi Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

really iam interested to studed international universities such as CANADA  USA etc PLEASE GIVE ME INSTRUCTION how can i appply and what types of requrments want. I HOPE YOU GOOD LUCKY

Sacad Mohamed profile image Sacad Mohamed Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Iam searching free scolarship we requested university master free

Add a quick reply to 'Which universty provide scolarship for international student with under graduate programme'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.