One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which will be a better option for me to pursue Doctoral courses?
Pravin Giri profile image Pravin Giri Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I've completed B.E in mechanical engineering in 2007, after that I engaged myself in a program funded by UNDP till 2010. The program was related to promote renewable energy in a rural parts of Nepal. Now I'm doing MBA (Finance & HR), which is almost about to complete within 2-3 months. As soon as I complete my MBA course I want to pursue doctoral courses abroad. At this moment I'm unable to decide in which course I have to enroll to match up my Bachelor's & Master's degree. Kindly suggest me for Australia.
  • March 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

There are best phd degree Mechanical Engineering programs courses offered in Australia. The coursework programs provide education for engineers in the workforce, reflecting the latest discoveries and contemporary industrial and environmental needs.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Which will be a better option for me to pursue Doctoral courses?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.