One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will I be eligible for MS ?
Ashok Raj Balraj Ashok Raj Balraj Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir/Madam, I'm planning to pursue my MS in Materials Science and Engineering as soon as possible. I've completed my B.E Mechanical Engineering by 2009 and I've been working in a MNC still now and now I have a plan of doing my master. From SSLC to UG my percentage is above 75. Will I be eligible for doing MS abroad. If yes, My choices of country will be Singapore, Germany, Swiss. Please help me out in selecting a good universities around here and what time will be good to write my IELTS exams? I'm looking forward to get into NUS, Singapore as much as possible If I'm eligible for it. Thanks in advance
  • January 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ashok, to do MS your eligibility will be based on your academic score and your qualifying test scores (IELTS/TOEFL and GRE). You can take IELTS/TOEFL and GRE as soon as possible.You need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

With good IELTS/TOEFL and GRE scores you should be eligible for a scholarship. Here is the list of institutions offering Scholarship in engineering   Please refine your search as per your desired location.         

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Will I be eligible for MS ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.