One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will I get an admission in USA ? Please suggest ASAP !
Randy Dayal Randy Dayal Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

Hi,

This is Randy. My profile is as below. Please let me know if I can get through the admission process and through the VISA interview to get into US. Planning for MS in Computer Science. Preferably into Networking as my work experience is into networking.

UnderGrad : B.Com (2010) - 55%

GRE : 283

IELTS : 7

Working Experience : 3 + IT Experience. Currently with CA Technologies as a Support Engineer.

Please suggest me some good univ's that I can apply and also that can surely give me the admits.

I've decide to apply for the below as of now, but did not apply yet.

1. Wichita State Univ

2. Univ of Houston Clearlake

3. CSU (East Bay) or (LongBeach)

4. Univ of Mary Hardin Baylor

5. San Jost State Univ

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

• February 26, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Randy,

Thank you for your posting.

It is difficult to comment on GUARANTEED admission without any pre-application research. We based on our counseling experience share valuable inputs which will help you in your decision making process to study abroad. 

Regarding your profile, I find you have completed your B.Com with 55%. B,Com is a 15 (12+3) years education and USA normally requires 16 years of education, Your GRE scores is also low. But, you have admission chance in USA as each university is independent and there is good number of universities that offer MS in Computer Science. Further you have 3+ years of work experience in related area. It will be better if you correspond with the universities you wish to apply or take study abroad counseling service as you have a unique profile.

All the best!

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Will I get an admission in USA ? Please suggest ASAP !'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.