One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will I get scholarships?
Marufjon Tashpulatov Marufjon Tashpulatov Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What are the scholarships available in Singapore.
  • July 26, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Good Evening!

The SIA Youth Scholarships is offered by Singapore Airlines to outstanding students (who is completing Standard 10 in the year of application) in India for entry at Pre-University 1 in junior colleges in Singapore.

SIA-NOL Undergraduate Scholarship for India Citizens intending to pursue Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy) undergraduate courses

Also Dr Goh Keng Swee(GKS) Scholarship is available.

You would also get scholarship from Singapore Management University, National Uiversity of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University and TUM Asia for Meritorious students.

These are some of the scholarships which is offered by Singapore institutions and Government But let me inform you that this is only for students who have very high percentage.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Will I get scholarships? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.