One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will it comes under Streamline processing or not?
Divesh Lamichhane profile image Divesh Lamichhane Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am from Nepal. I am applying for Diploma of Business Program in South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT). I will have offer letter of University of South Australia (UniSA) too. I am applying for pathway degree. It means I will read 1 year in SAIBT and remaining 2 years in UniSA. So please be kind to tell me that whether the processing comes under Streamline or Non-streamline. SAIBT is a business partner of UniSA. SAIBT is there on the institution lists that are going to adopt streamline processing. Any help would be appreciated. I will be anticipating for your reply. Yours sincerely Divesh Lamichhane Pokhara, Nepal
  • April 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Divesh, according to this new system student visa applicant enrolled in any of the approved listed universities   or their pathways provider Colleges or Institutions   and intended to study Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree programs through the listed universities will now be treated for visa assessment purpose under Assessment level 1.

Please read the links below for more information.

Hope gives you much information on stream line visa requirements and process.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Will it comes under Streamline processing or not?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.