One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is pursuing MBA from France a worthwhile?
Priti Sinha Priti Sinha Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know about the fee structures of the universities situated in France and the employment opportunities after completing MBA .How many years experience do I need to have before applying into French well-known universities for pursuing full time MBA?
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Priti Sinha !
Undoubtedly France is one of the best place to do MBA. 
Top Ranked Universities in France include INSEAD, HEC Paris, ESSEC, EDHEC Business School, EMLYON, Audencia Nantes School of Management, Grenoble Graduate School of Business and ENPC School of International Management.

Most of these universities require minimum of 3+ years of work experience as securing admission in these Universities are highly competitive.
Admission Requirements include GMAT score, Extra-curriculum achievements, Language Proficiency test (Toefl/IELTS) score, Essay Summaries, Letter of recommendation is much important, International standard Resume.

Tution Fee in France B schools range from €5,000 and €10,000 a year and Living cost of 300-600 Euros per month.
France is the home to some of world's largest companies BNP Paribas and AXA,LVMH and PPR, Renault-Nissan, PSA Michelin Carrefour and an MBA done in a French business school can give you many excellent perspectives and average salary of $90,000 to $148,183.
For more clarifications write to
Good Luck!

Add a quick reply to 'Is pursuing MBA from France a worthwhile?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.