One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Will u please give me the details of scholarships in US?
Kapil Perala profile image Kapil Perala Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am KAPIL. i have completed B.Tech in ECE with 72.85% in 2014. I am planning to do MS. So, please give me the details regarding the scholarships that are available in US and the documents required and the approximate amt to be needed.

• April 28, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Kapil,

Scholarship in USA is purely merit based for Masters program. They will look into your standardized test scores , Academics , projects or internships done and overall your profile to offer you scholorship. Please send your detailed resume to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in so that i can analyse your profile and guide you better.

Thanks

Solomon Dzade profile image Solomon Dzade Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

HELLO AM SOLOMON REQUESTING TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS BEING OFFERED IN YOUR INSTITUITION AFTER CONPLETING A SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL FROM GHANA AND ALSO YOUR REQUEREMENT FOR THIS PROGRAM.

Manjiri Thakkar profile image Manjiri Thakkar Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Hello Kapil,

I am glad to hear that you are planning to study abroad. You can get all the required information here: http://www.studies-overseas.com/WebForms/Study-In-United-States.html

Hope you find it helpful!

Add a quick reply to 'Will u please give me the details of scholarships in US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.