One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Universities that offer courses without GRE, IELTS test
Naresh Bashetty Naresh Bashetty Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10
I done my gre i got 269 only and also done my ielts recently waiting for result .my result in ielts may be less than 5.0. Any university offered ms in us send the university list please. I am interested in computers and IT
  • September 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (9)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Naresh, Here are the list of Universities that offer postgraduation courses on IT and Computer Science  - But there are very few colleges that allow you to take admission without IELTS score provided you have a good score in English. But again, this varies from each university..

However,the colleges that does not require IELTS score are not as competitive as the ones that require it. So, I would recommend you to take the exam so as to get admitted into a good university.

check out this article for more info - Is IELTS Mandatory to Study Abroad?

Naresh Bashetty Naresh Bashetty Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

mr paraveen kumar plese tell me the list of unvesity names with out ielts .... plese very importent to me

Varun Kumar profile image Varun Kumar Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hai I got IELTS 5.5 can I get admits in US for masters in civil engineering may  I know colleges list

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Varun,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

For Masters you need to have min 6.5 bands overall and with no band less than 6. I would suggest you to retake IELTS and then apply to US Universities. Please share me your profile at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in so that I can assist you further or you can call me at our Toll Free number 1800-103-2581

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Shaik Jaber profile image Shaik Jaber Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi could help me out..anyone i dont have ielts and gre..but i want to do again bachlors degree..already i have been london i completed my bba there..but my tier4 iz cancelled...im planning to go for bba in us..any universites required for without ielts..sujjest me,asap

Add a quick reply to 'Universities that offer courses without GRE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.