One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Work and study in singapore
Heena Sethi profile image Heena Sethi Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a graduate having 3 years of work exp in human resources. I am looking forward to going to Singapore on a study visa. I want your advice and suggestions on any course ( max 1 yr duration) that I can pursue there and please also mention the name of the institute or university offering the course.
  • August 21, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can do a 1 year MBA or MS programs in Singapore. Try James Cook University, PSB Academy, Amity University, etc for MBA courses. You can try Curtin University for the MS courses in Management. 

Else you have a choice to do some short term courses in Management ranging from 4 months to 6 months in colleges like Marketing Institute of Singapore, which I visited last week and found it very interesting. Short term 1 year Diploma's or Advanced Diploma's are available at colleges like TMC, EASB, NIM, etc. Fees will vary from 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs depending on whether you want to take a Diploma or Advanced Diploma course. 

Do write to me if you are still confused. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Rakesh Mehta Rakesh Mehta Contributor Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 15 Points: 160 Trusted Advisor

Hi, a very good idea to choose Singapore as an Study Destination.Most of the Colleges do not require any IELTS or TOEFL.No Large funds to be shown morover Visa takes almost 15 to 20 days only.

I can suggest you MBA (11 specialization to choose from including HR) awarded by University of Wales from AEC ,College Singapore.Fee is 19,000 SGD approx.You can get bursary upto 3000 SGD.Fee can also be paid in Installments.The course is of 18 months = 12 month Institutional Training and 6 month Dessertation.Student ratio 1:40.College has 4 years Edu Trust .

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any furthur queries.

Rakesh Mehta | Careers N' Options

Add a quick reply to 'Work and study in singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.