- MEET US >
- Chennai: +91 44 - 4399 5203
- Delhi: +91 11 4919 6900
- Toll free: 1-800-103-9634
The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship
Posted by Antony Chacko | 28 Aug 2014
The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship is aimed at Indian students who aspire to do their postgraduate degree in a foreign University. Suitable candidates can get financial aid worth Rs 2 lakhs.
A country can progress only when everyone receives the education they deserve, especially for those who are financially handicapped and seek assistance. And this is exactly what the K.C.Mahindra Scholarship program aims to do. Founded nearly 60 years ago, in 1956, this scholarship is aimed at Indian students who dream about pursuing their post graduate degree in an overseas country. The trustees of the scholarship provide an interest free loan to the applicants and the scholarship amount is a maximum of Rs 2 lakhs per candidate. As on date nearly 1023 students have fulfilled their dreams of studying abroad, completing various post graduate courses.
· The applicant must have passed his undergraduate degree or an equivalent degree with a first class and the course should be completed in a recognized Indian university.
· The applicant should have secured admission in a reputed university.
· The admission should be for a course that starts in September or February.
· If the applicant is a final year student who is pursuing his studies, he is still eligible to apply as long as he is able to provide his final year certificate by end of June.
The application forms are available in the K.C.Mahindra Education Trust which is situated in Mumbai or can be downloaded from www.nanhikali.org and should be submitted in the specified format. The filled forms should be submitted by end of March. When a candidate is shortlisted, they are then called for an interview. The interview date is usually intimated by end of May and the final interview is held in the month of July.
The applicant’s character and aptitude will also be major factor in getting the scholarship. The applicant should also state all sources of financial income when they apply for the scholarship. Announcement calling for applicant will be made in all the leading newspapers of the country. All the columns should be filled in the application and the application form should be signed by the candidate, the candidate’s parents and the person who is ready to give guarantee for the repayment of the loan. This program is ideal for those who have their career graph chalked out and all that is left to do is take that first step to complete the education requirements.
To know more about this program, you can visit the website- http://www.mahindra.com/How-We-Help/Foundations/K.C.-Mahindra-Education-Trust
Image - www.spaacse.org
How to get an educational loan
Read more about How to find scholarships
- Scholarship schemes for students aspiring to study in Singapore
- Scholarships for international PhD students in the UK
- Scholarships to Study in Malaysia
- How to support your finances while studying abroad?
- Royal Society Fellowship to help Researchers
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarships in the USA
- Scholarships to Study in Sweden
- MBA Scholarships for Indian students
- Financial Assistance for Higher Education in Australia
- Financial Assistance for Higher Education in the UK
- How to Fund Your Education Abroad?
- Scholarships to Study in Netherlands
- Scholarships for International Students to Study in US
- Financial aid for Arts Students in the UK
- Scholarships galore for Indian students going abroad
- Top 5 scholarships for Indian students aspiring to study abroad
- Scholarships for Medicine in the U.S
- UK announces 60 scholarships for India
- What are the Funding Options to study in US?
- Netherlands Fellowship- Application process and Program details
- Scholarship to Study in Sweden
- Fulbright Nehru Scholarship
- Financial Assistance for Higher Education in the US
- Top 4 Methods To Study Abroad For Free
- Did you know that the US Govt can pay for your studies?
- Scholarships for Studying in Hong Kong
- Charles Wallace Scholarship Schemes for Arts & Humanities Courses
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia
- Scholarships for Studying in Ireland
- A 100% scholarship to study abroad - Is it really possible?
- New Zealand Commonwealth Program for Indian students
- Engineering scholarships in the UK
- A scholarship scheme for postgraduate courses in UK and Holland
- Scholarships to Study in NewZealand
- UK Commonwealth Scholarship Program for Indian Students
- P.G. Scholarships for Indian Students Studying in the U.K