1 800 103 2581
Graduate Community Leadership Scholarship
- Must be a newly, fully admitted graduate student in a degree program in the Ageno School of Business or School of Taxation (excluding EMBA and DBA)
- You must have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA upon entering GGU (official sealed transcript from prior institution required.)
- Complete a minimum of six units per term
- Maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Demonstrate commitment to advocacy, activism, volunteer and/or civic involvement - not related to your primary profession or job
- Submit a letter of recommendation or endorsement from someone who is directly affiliated with the work outlined above
You must have received a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited US academic institution or qualified international institution.
Students are required to submit a completed graduate community leadership scholarship application to admissions, along with a two page (maximum 1000 words) essay detailing community service.
Scholarships are applied towards tuition costs
1 December 2016
Endowed and Gift scholarships
- Have been admitted to a program of study
- Remain matriculated in the same degree program.
- Maintain a minimum half-time enrollment status (six units for undergraduate, four units for graduate and doctoral students).
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade-point average for undergraduate students and 3.0 cumulative grade-point average for graduate students.
- Students who receive tuition assistance from their employer may not be eligible to receive Endowed and Gift scholarships.
- Students who receive other benefits for tuition purposes may not be eligible to receive Endowed and Gift Scholarships.
- A change in status that results in a student not meeting any one of the above standards will be subject to retroactive loss of the scholarship and repayment to the university of previously disbursed scholarship funds.
- Recipients of Headway, Summit and Student Government Association scholarship(s) are NOT eligible for an Endowed and Gift Scholarship.
- International students are eligible as long as they meet the requirements above.
Scholarships to be applied towards tuition costs
Personal Leadership Grant
- First time entering GGU
- Fully or conditionally admitted to an associate's or bachelor's degree program (certificate programs are not eligible)
- Enrolled with a minimum of 6 units per 16-week term
- Must demonstrate satisfactory academic progress as evidenced by a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
Minimum grant of $1,000 per year for 6 units per 16-week term and a maximum of $2,000 per year for 12 or more units per 16-week term (full-time enrollment). Students enrolled in 9 units per 16-week term receive a grant of $1,500 per year