1 800 103 2581
Amuthan Medical Research Bursary
The Amuthan Medical Research Bursary shall be open to competition among applicants who:
* are admitted to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery at James Cook University
* are enrolled full-time (12 credit points per teaching period)
Preference will be given to students in their second or third year of studies.
Applicants wanting to apply for this scholarship must attach the following documents: an unofficial copy of their academic record from James Cook University; certified copy of their academic record from any other academic institution; curriculum vitae; their research project proposal addressing selection criteria 2 to 5; and a written statement addressing selection criteria 6.
Value of scholarship
91,446 total value
Expected May 2017
Richard Brookdale Scholarship
The Richard Brookdale Scholarship shall be open to competition among nominees who:
* have been accepted into the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) or Masters at JCU’s Cairns campus; and
* are undertaking an honours or masters topic in Australian Indigenous archaeology; and
* are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit points per teaching period.
Students are not able to apply for this Scholarship, but will be nominated by the Staff of the Department of Anthropology, Archaeology and Sociology .
The nomination will include a written statement detailing how the nominee meets the Selection Criteria and all students who meet those criteria will be considered by the committee.
AUD $5,000 to be used for costs involved in fieldwork, consultation, working with traditional owner groups.