1 800 103 2581
To qualify for the Holland Scholarship of NHTV University of Applied Sciences Breda, candidates should:
- Hold the nationality of: Brazilian, Chinese, Indonesian or Azerbaijani;
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have excellent grades during their undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency;
- Have a letter from NHTV Breda with an admission offer for a bachelor's programme;
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship of NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences and how you will promote NHTV Breda in your country of origin.
You can apply for the scholarship after you have received an admission letter for a bachelor's programme. You can send your application form and a letter of motivation for the Holland Scholarship Programme of NHTV Breda to (email@example.com). You can apply for the scholarship between 1 November 2016 and 1 February 2017.
A scholarship of € 5,000 to contribute to your living costs in the Netherlands. The scholarship will be paid to you by NHTV University of Applied Sciences after arrival in the Netherlands.
Expected February 2017
NHTV Bachelor Scholarship
NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee (institution fee) for one of the bachelor's programmes at NHTV. Every year a limited number of scholarships is available for non-EU/EEA-students to contribute in the costs of the tuition fee.
Please contact the scholarship coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
€ 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.
1 May 2017
Orange Tulip Scholarship
The Orange Tulip Scholarship is a programme designed to support students from Brazil, China, Mexico and Indonesia. Every year a limited number of scholarships is available for students to contribute in the costs of the tuition fee.
To be eligible for the scholarship it is important to know that the first step consists of starting the admission process at NHTV Breda University. Although it is not necessary to have the acceptance letter, candidates are required to hand in a proof that the applicant is in process of admission. The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the Nuffic Neso offices.
It consists of a € 3.000,- reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV and a € 1.500,- reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.