1 800 103 2581
Overseas Education Consultants – Hotcourses India
Who we are
We, Hotcourses India, are the No.1 overseas education consultant in the industry today and help students, every step of the way, in achieving their dream international degree.
Through our wide range of free support services, we guide students to their dream study destination- by helping them find the courses, colleges and universities that meet their expectations and needs-on a global level...
Our mission: To provide students with best study abroad plans & services.
We are a valued brand by universities across the globe and have enjoyed a very strong presence in the education industry for nearly 20 years and this gives us the edge. We have offices in Chennai, Delhi, London, Sydney & Boston.
Our database is rich and updated and over 30 million students rely on it to learn about universities and courses all the way across the globe and make life changing study-decisions. Students can choose from half a million course listings based out of 12 countries.
Through our very first international scholarship scheme - The Hotcourses’ International Education Scholarship (HIES), introduced recently in August 2016, we also now offer our students financial benefits to pursue their international study goals.
We are also proud partners of a number of government bodies including the British Council – an organisation we have partnered since 2001 in building and running the EducationUK website, the Hong Kong Government – in developing a search for universities in Hong Kong and Education New Zealand – to supply information on New Zealand universities and colleges. Also, we are a regular contributor to the Education USA forum, NAFSA in the USA & the International Education Association of Australia.
Hotcourses India is managed by the Hotcourses Group - an establishment that comprises over 300 employees in India, Australia, the United States and United Kingdom, who have a key aim of helping people explore various education opportunities across the world. Learn more about the other Hotcourses Group's Websites here.
ONE OF THE BEST
Hotcourses was selected as one of the top 100 'The Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For' in 2012. The list was compiled from the views of over 246,000 employees from 828 different companies on everything from how well they got on with their managers to how far their company went towards supporting the environment. We're really proud to be involved in such a prestigious competition and hope to keep up the great work for a long time to come.
The traffic for Hotcourses websites is audited and independently verified by the UK's internet traffic standards body, the ABCe.
ABCe aids the buying and selling of advertising through independent certification to industry-agreed standards and metrics. To find out more about these industry standards visit their web site, www.abc.org.uk
What we do
Our primary role is to connect students with universities and colleges around the world. To do this, we have the world's largest database of degree courses for students to search, covering the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Ireland and Sweden. We will be with you at every stage of your study abroad journey. Our services range from application assistance to pre-departure instructions. Students looking for trustworthy overseas education consultants can rely on us for guidance.
Today, you can search from half a million courses from 8,500 institutions based out of 12 countries. Our team of advisors based in Chennai and Delhi can help you find the right course and university using our comprehensive catalogue of universities and programmes. The ‘Ultimate Search’ feature lets you compare and short-list universities based on your preferences
We offer the following services to Indian students interested in an education abroad.
Dedicated visa advisor
Once you receive an offer letter from the University you had applied to, we can help you with your visa application. You can get visa-specific advice from someone who has worked for many years in the visa office. Our dedicated visa advisor will help you with your visa application and visa interview.
Test preparation classes
We conduct free IELTS and TOEFL training classes for students who are looking to sit for these exams. Students based in Chennai and Delhi can sign up for in-class training sessions, which are held every week in our offices in Chennai and Delhi respectively. Students who live in other parts of the country can register for our online training sessions. The classes, which are held six days a week, are conducted by experienced tutors.
The Statement of Purpose (SOP) is the most important part of your application. It gives you an opportunity to impress the institution's admissions team and convince them of your qualities as a student. We can help you structure your SOP and refine it based on the university's requirements.
You can access our online blogs and sample SOPs to get a fair idea on the general format. Our advisors will guide you on the specifics of the SOP.
Once you've written your first draft, our team of editors will go through it and suggest changes, if necessary. They will also edit your SOP to make it more presentable. By using our resources, tools and guidance, you can put together an essay that will make you stand out from the crowd.
To help you settle into your new place, we will take you through your accommodation options abroad. Our pre-departure services include helping you with your travel plans and giving you advice on post-study work rights and job prospects. We can tell you what to pack and what not to, for your study destination. We offer end-to-end services and are gaining the trust of students and their parents as efficient study abroad consultants. To be more precise we are India’s most reputed virtual overseas education agency.
What makes us different?
From the early days of the internet, since 2000 Hotcourses has been investing in web-based technology to make finding a course easier for students. Using our online solutions, we provide free guidance to students interested in pursuing their education abroad. If you are looking for a reliable study overseas consultancy, then your search ends here.
- Search: Through the Hotcourses ultimate search technology we match your grades, budget, English language level with what you want to study and where you would like to study it, to produce a tailored set of results. In short, we will help you see which universities you can get in to. Our search speeds up the process by narrowing the vast choice of universities down to the right universities to apply to based on the criteria that matter to you.
- Apply: Our technology-based approach and partner agreements with universities means that we generate a response to your applications fast. We know how important it is to find out whether your application has been successful, which is why Hotcourses aims to get you an answer within a week of application submission.
- Connect: Studying overseas is a huge decision and there is no better way to find out what it is like than talking to a student from your own country. We provide video chat sessions with students at our partner universities so you can find out first hand what it is like to study there.
- Social: There are thousands of students heading from your country to study overseas. Those that use Hotcourses' services to help them do this, will benefit from being part of the Hotcourses student social network, providing an online environment in which to meet people in a similar position.
- Information: Once you become registered with us, we will send to your mobile, tablet or desktop computer, relevant information about every stage of the process. At all stages you will be kept informed about the exact status of your application. We also provide extensive guidance, providing advice on all aspects of the process including tips about finding a university, completing your application, to getting a visa.
- Money: In addition to information on courses and universities, Hotcourses has the largest database of scholarships in the world. If there is a scholarship you can apply for, we will help you find it.
- Accommodation: Once you have decided which university to attend, we will help arrange your accommodation so that you have a place to stay before you leave your home country.
- Banking: We have partnerships with Barclays Global banking and are able exclusively to open a bank account on your behalf so that when you arrive you have a debit card and account all set up and ready to use.
- Arrival: Through our offices in the UK, Australia and the USA, we have local in-country representatives ready to help you with any issues should they arise once you have arrived at your destination.
Why choose us
Make the right choiceWe use advanced search technology to find the best course and University for you.
Receive the latest adviceWe provide regular updates to your mobile device that take you to the next step.
Get answers quicklyWe get your application response from universities quickly.
Get the real storyWe fix skype interviews with existing Indian students at Universities you are applying to.
Get real adviceWith 2 offices in India, we're local to you - face to face interviews available. We also have offices in US, UK & Australia to assist you once you have begun your studies.
Be preparedWe provide tools to help test your English to get ready to go overseas, assist in visa preparation & budgeting as well as reviewing your statement of purpose and Letters of Recommendation to give you the best chance of successful application.
Find financial aidWe hold the largest international scholarship database in the world, and support and guide you through the ways to get financial support to study overseas.
Track your applicationWe provide you with a logged-in area where you can see the status of your application and get useful content.
Make friends before you arriveThrough our Facebook groups we fix you up with other Indian students to help you build a social group before you arrive.
Trusted guidanceWe've been helping students with finding the right course since 1996 and work with over 200 Universities around the world including US, UK & Australia.